New oxazolidine curing agent
11 October 2011
Incozol EH is a bis-oxazolidine curing agent for use in 1K polyurethane coatings, adhesives, sealants and elastomers.
Used in conjunction with a low NCO prepolymer, this curing agent accelerates the cure of the prepolymer through a moisture triggered mechanism to afford crosslinking benefits to the 1K urethane. In addition, it enhances properties such as through cure development and mechanical strength through the elimination of carbon dioxide gassing in high-build, high solids systems.
Features & Benefits
- Can be stored at sub-zero temperatures (down to -15°C) without signs of crystallisation
- Excellent in-can stability for 1K aliphatic and aromatic PU systems
- Reduced odour - the reduced volatility of the aldehyde leaving group (2-ethyl hexanal) in this product results in a less pungent odour than bis-oxazolidines based on isobutyraldehyde
- Flooring & Balcony Systems
- Roof Coatings
- Increase cure speed of 1K PU systems without the need for metal catalysts
- Aromatic 1K PU systems where in-can stability may be an issue
For more product information click here