Incozol LV is a reactive diluent designed to help producers of polyurethane coatings and sealants attain low VOC systems. It is used in the formulation of two component coatings where Incozol LV replaces a portion of the polyol component, for example, automotive refinish and OEM coatings.
- Can be used as a multi-functional curing agent, enabling greater formulation flexibility
- Has the low viscosity required for spray applications
- No effect on gloss, hardness, resistance, cure or pot life characteristics
- Good flow and application properties
- High degree of moisture tolerance
- Good weather resistance